1.3
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

They make it easy to give them money, but hard as *** to navigate your way thou a complaint.I was unhappy a year ago, received sum Chinese junk and could not get refund or product that worked.

Thought after a year I would try them again and as sure as the sun raise it happened again. This time for even more money lost. Tried and tried to contact the company with no response. Finally figured out how to put in a dispute, they wont take my work for it that I got junk that didn't work.

I kind of understand that, (kind of). So I made a video, clearly showing the junk not working. Try to send it and it conveniently wouldn't let me. I thought it finally when thou ,to find out it didn't and they closed the case.

The time I spent was even worse then the junk I got. I WILL NEVER EVER WASTE ANYMORE MONEY OR TIME ON THESE SHISTER.

NOT SURE IF THIS WILL EVEN GET POSTED BUT THATS OK, IVE COPY AND PASTED THIS TO EVERY SOIAL MEDA I CAN.SINCERELY ONE UNHAPPY CUSTOMER

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Donnatt

Yeah right! They respond to every complaint with the same response, "send us your order number and we will look into it" Well I did about a month ago and NEVER Heard back from them! They want others to see that they Do Care and will take care of any issues you may have, TRUST ME, i am out over $300.00 for 3 garbage Vuittons made from plastics and 1 bag i never actually received and "They Say" we will look into it, LIARS!!!

Dhgate2014

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com

Regards,

Riane

Customer Service Center

DHgate.com

to Dhgate2014 #1379593

I provided you with the info.you requested over a month ago and have NEVER received a reply!

I really didn't expect one! Posting here to warn others NOT to buy from you! I am also contacting the Better Business Org.

this week to ask for their help.You people are nothing less than con artists!