West Palm Beach, Florida

I bought a phone for my son and they sent me a Chinese phone. I didn't realize until my son started going into the apps and it was all in Chinese. the plug was also Chinese. I disputed the purchase and they told me that they would give me back half. HALF! The next thing I know I see that they change if to a refund of $10.00. I then contacted them via their online chat and they told me to upload a video of the phone, and that I had until 6/8/15. As I was uploading the video on 6/8/15 of the phone speaking Chinese and the pictures, they closed my dispute right in the middle of it. I contacted them and they offered me a lousy $15.00 credit as if I'll be ordering from them again. NOT, NEVER, EVER AGAIN!!!

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Dhgate Cons: False tracking number, Deceitful tactics, No refund.

• Dhgate Dispute
  • Dhgate Scam

Comments

HI I can understand, I've had similar experiences with Aliexpress. Pathetic sellers, just interested to take your money.

Some of the sellers don't even ship the products they just update a fake tracking number.

Did you think you could buy an iPhone for $20? lol..

@Anonymous

I did not say I ordered an iphone, I paid $145 for the phone, some thing inexpensive for my son. You could have kept your *** comment to yourself.

I am trying to let other people know to be careful when purchasing from Dhgate you troll. LOLOL!!!!!

@Anonymous

If u ask for English he sends english langusge Ibaby888 one betrersellers o. There when ive had china language settings factory reset select English language a reset wipes not the china apps u can remove them by rooting iroot apk then root explorer app off google play and thyll uninstall bloody *** they sll hsve pre installed china apps u knew they send as all sellers on tbere from hong kong on purchasing u can see the sites Chinese seller based.

Factory reset iroot app and u need an app off google play change language on your phone if you.

An acesss as all in Chinese.. Stage by stage

@Anonymous

um....all you have to do is change the language and settings to english

@Anonymous

Um, I did that! The phone has certain applications that are designed for use in China only. When I go to use those apps, it specifically says, this app can only be used in Mainland China.