Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have lost thousands of dollars to dhgate.I ordered from sellers for my store and received something completely different than what was in the pictures.

I would also contact the seller every time I ordered an item just to be 100% sure that id be getting what i was looking at. They would always just send me the same pictures in the listings and say "best quality on dhgate". I don't think i have ever received something the way it was described. The biggest thing was that the problem would get resolved and the seller would have to pay return shipping.

Dhgate would always tell me to pay for return shipping and it would be refunded to me with the full amount when the seller receives the item back. Not only does it take months to get your money back but i have never received a refund for the shipping. if i try asking them about it they say they issued it and it takes more time to go through.

All in all I will not deal with dhgate ever again.Aliexpress has much better customer service.

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Gympie, Queensland, Australia #1321897

who spends $000s of dollars without shipping samples and if you payed via dhgate and had genuine dispute they would have resolved it very fast if you pay direct to seller your fault that is just asking for trouble

Dhgate2014

Hi there!

Please send us your order number. That way, we can check on it and provide you the correct resolution to your concern.

For any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,