D H Ln, Turkey, NC 28393, USA
5.0
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

DHGATE give me an excellent shopping experience, In terms of reliability, diversity and quality of their catalogue of products.

I have ordered several items on DH Gate and had situations with other sellers where DHGate support had to get involved to resolve.

I was very pleased with support team responsiveness and resolution of my issue.

I like to order in DHgate. There are a bunch of good stores where you can find amazing items!

I am definetly going to order more stuff there.

But I would like to recommend to the sellers to be more attentive with the messages. o

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss on time delivery of a product or service. Dhgate needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dhgate.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback! We're looking forward in doing more business with you!

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,

Sil

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Dhgate2014

Hi there!

Thank you for your positive review! We are looking forward to doing more business with you!

Please mark your review as resolved and send us a screenshot of this review with your login email at customer-support@dhgate.com so we can give you a $5USD coupon as a token of our appreciation.

We are looking forward on your email!

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards, Samantha Customer Service Center DHgate.com