This is about the order of 336579277.I think that the items I ordered last time are very wonderful.

I was very satisfied. The correspondence of the shop was also wonderful. So I ordered the same item again this time. But the product that arrived was broken.

I am very sorry. The hands of the clock are out of alignment. You can see by looking at the picture. I attached a picture of the product.

Breath was also different. This brace was different from last time. Why can not you send me the same thing? I feel doubtful.

I will continue to use DHgate.But I do not think I'm going to order for a while.

Review about: Watch.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi macchan!

We checked your order here and we can see that you have already completed this even if you still have complaints with it.In this case, you can open an after-sale dispute to request for a refund or replacement since you received an item that was not as described.

We encourage you to use a computer for you to be able to upload the photos and submit the dispute successfully.

1) Log-in to your DHgate account. Click "My DHgate" on the upper right corner.

2) Click "Completed.

3) Find the order number.

4) Click "Open an After Sale Dispute".If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com