2.8
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered a silver bag, which l did not get but dhgate wrote to me that the bag was already in my country and seller and their system showed that l received the bag which l did not.I wrote an email to dhgate to complain that l did not receive the bag and the money should not be released to the system until proper investigation and proof from the seller that l received the bag by way of signed documentation from mail company but dhgate did absolutely nothing but gave the money to seller after a few days.

There was no email or acknowledgement of my email from dhgate till now and also l wrote a review to other buyers to be careful about the seller and my bad experience with the seller but also to my surprise, dhgate did not publish my review.

I buy a lot from aliexpress and their team really look into buyers problems and sanctions dishonest sellers but my experience with dhgate considering that l just started buying on your site has been very distasteful and unfair to say the least and that is why l have been reluctant to buy from dhgate even though l have put some items in my cart for a while now.I hope dhgate will look into this.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Bad service, Fraudulent business practices.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi there,

We are sorry for the experience you had with your order. Please send us the order number of the order you're referring to in your review? That way, we can check on its details and provide you further assistance.

For any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,