Ease of Use
Service Scheduling
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time
Usability

I ordered a silk wedding bouquet 8/11/18. The money was withdrawn from my acct 8/13/18.

I checked online to see if it was shipped out because I did not receive confirmation. Upon checking my acct it stated "no orders". I started a chat session. Which is a joke.

Something stated they found my order. I asked when will it be shipped and when will my acct be updated?

I was disconnected, I reconnected twice after and the chat session was unavailable! I emailed the seller twice with no response.

Review about: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi LyingKookaburra, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have not received an order number, please provide us the following: 1. FIrst 6 and Last 4 digits of the card used 2. Transaction Amount 3. Transaction Date 4.

Card holder's Name 5.

Screenshot of charge from DHgate Please make sure to provide the correct and complete information so we can trace the payment and provide a resolution to your concern. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com