3.8
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jun 27

The seller was unprofessional, unwilling to amend his mistake, but I was impressed by the way Dhgate took care of the case and processed my full refund.

Original review posted by user Jun 26

My previous experience with Dhgate was good, so I expected the same when I bought a soccer jersey from one of their sellers called "Top_jersey".However, the seller sent me a jersey very different from the description nor the pictures.

It clearly wasn't what I wanted. The item was basically rubbish to me. I messaged the seller to inform about this, had a brief chat, then asked if a refund was possible. The seller wasn't cooperative at all so eventually there was no other option but to raise a dispute.

The dispute process required me to upload photos of proof. I uploaded pictures to prove what my jersey was not the same as the description and photos provided by the seller. The seller would have known about the dispute but still chose to ignore. After five days, the dispute process was taken to the next stage and Dhgate took over the case.

Then after another two days, I was blessed with a positive outcome. A full refund. Although this was the first time I had to file a dispute with them, I didn't find it too difficult. Chatting with a seller unwilling to accept his mistake was the hassle.

I was satisfied with how Dhgate treated the case seriously.If they keep on handling matters this way, I will continue to feel confident and safe buying from them.

Review about: Jersey.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: After sales service.

I didn't like: Certain sellers on their site, Certain sellers.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi user86406400,

Thank you for your feedback.We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with the dispute resolution.

Let us know if you have any concerns about your orders so that we can immediately assist you in resolving any issue.

We are pleasantly inviting you to join our MONTHLY GIVEAWAY!!DHgate website has the top manufacturing sellers for squishies and other products: https://goo.gl/VudYkH

Please check and drop by our Facebook page for more details on how you can win fabulous items and for more updates: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010307042303

Thanks!