1.9
Turnaround Time

I placed an order for a large amount of ceramic tipped tweezers on Feb 1st of 2018, order number 346125447. I received my order and discovered that the seller had sent me the wrong items.

Wire cutters. I contacted the seller and asked for a refund or exchange, and he had the tenacity to offer a refund of 10 dollars if I would keep the items I did not order. I said I do not need them, I would like a full refund or exchange them for the correct items. He wanted me to hold them until he could sell the pliers to another buyer, and I told him I do not work for your company and so I will not help them sell this on my time.

I will return them at once and get a refund. He agreed and prompted me an address to return them. Having done numerous of transactions online, I asked for a return shipping label, which they said they could not provide, so I contacted DHgate and they said that a reimbursement of the shipping expense will be provided upon receipt of shipping cost. I have provided all the necessary evidence but because the item arrived in China on Feb 19th and has a status of being in customs still, they still have not refunded me my money of $156.00 for the item, and $85.35 for the shipping cost.

So if China customs holds the returned items back, and it never gets delivered, then I would never get my refund back?? Hardly seems like the right way to do business, nor do I want to do business with them again because of it.

Do not buy from Eastfun (Trading), this is the name of the seller I was working with. Dhgate has done nothing for me other then message me that they have sent a report somewhere and they are waiting.

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Feeling let down, Bad seller.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi BraveHerculesBeetle,We tracked the shipment you returned and it has arrived in China but it does not show as delivered yet. Please contact the courier where you returned the item for an updated tracking information.Once the shipment shows as delivered, we will have the seller contacted to confirm the package.If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.comRegards,RianeCustomer Service CenterDHgate.com