2.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I opened dispute analyst: considered the issue as a customs tariff.But the package are prohibited entry into the country by customs.

The packet was seized by the customs the package was delivered to DHL cargo(you can verify this by searching for dhl courier service.) analyst wanted to from customs, the document. i have send. I have told analyst this many times i wrote 5 emails. Did not reply she Found me unfair I applied to customer service i did complained to analyst They said they would respond within 48 hours I've been waiting 5 days.

again no answer I'm waiting 90 days for a dispute. I have complaints about all of them separately I made all the correspondence you wanted. I sent all the documents you requested. I can not get the product.

You did pay seller.Your customer service: "we will make a refund of money." He Stall me up to the present. Give me my money.

otherwise: I will disclose it to all social media and forums I know about you.the people around me: I will hamper you from shopping anything dhgate.

Review about: Dhl Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014
#1319742

Hi crazy1983,

We understand the importance in getting a resolution on this issue.Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see how we can resolve this.

Please note that Customs is beyond DHgate's policies, it is the customer's responsibility to pay for any customs charges in the destination country.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,