D H Ln, Turkey, NC 28393, USA
Additional Fees

Ordered my dress was sent a size 12 need size 6.It was cheaply made.

Spoke with them several times through site as well as my personal Text. The said they would change the size if I paid a fee. They told me the dress had already been sent which was not the case. They new the size I needed well in advance but chose not to do anything about.

Top part of dress would not lay right was cut higher on one side then the other & beading fell off every time you moved. My wedding was ruined because of this as well as wedding photos. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY WITH THIS COMPANY. Your dress will be a disaster.

They so long in shipping it I didn't have to purchase another dress from a decent bridal shop.

I had 2 days to try & have it altered to try salvage to salvage my wedding dress.It was horrible!!!!

Review about: Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com

Customer Service Center DHgate.com