I made an order for some items I need for my business at a very attractive price.

According to tracking, the items were delivered to a wrong address in a state over 100 miles away. The vendor did not respond to my message about this, so I went to Customer Service.

Vendor would not re-send the order - or do anything to get the package back from whoever received it, if the tracking info was true. I did eventually get all my money back, but DHgate had a free loan from me for the whole time we were straightening this out.

They acted like I should be super thrilled and grateful!!!! but did not allow me to give feedback on this swell deal.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 10.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.comRegards,RianeCustomer Service CenterDHgate.com