Verified Reviewer

3.1

Help me if possible I have been waiting for over 4 months now .thank you.

Mariepanol63@***.com

Marie Panol

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

DHgate Pros: Custome service, Late service.

DHgate Cons: Slow delivery, Never arrived no refund.

Comments

#1928783

Hi Marie, We checked order 3195475022 and this was already closed since there were no disputes opened 30 days after your order was completed. We suggest that you send a message to the seller and negotiate on a resolution.

If they agree on a refund, please ask him to leave a message for you saying 'I agree to refund you *** Once the seller agrees, send us a screenshot then you can contact us again and we will arrange the refund for you. If they don’t agree to refund, we cannot operate for you too. Here's how you can contact the seller: 1) Click "My DHgate " on the upper right corner of the page. 2) Click "My Orders” at the left side of the page.

3) Find the order number. 4) Click the link “Message Seller” at the top of the order details If you are using a mobile phone, please go to your orders and click on the envelope icon to send a message.

DHgate Reviews