1.7
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Seller jingjingliang_no4 claimed they shipped but did not, waited 2 weeks then they sent a fake tracking number, I have repeatedly asked for a refund but they just ignore me.They have seldom responded, I told them it was taking to long and the tracking has never updated, I feel they are scamming me.

Please tell them to issue my refund. They have not shipped the items and I have $380 tied up in this ordeal.

There is another seller that lied about shipping an item they are DHP_Market I will complain about them soon.I will not be ordering off of DHgate ever ever again I have had too many bad experiences.

Review about: Dhgate Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Supplier not getting back to me after query, Never received order, Not delivered and lie by marking items as shipped, Try to steal my money.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi keithlewis28!

We are sorry for the experience you had with your order. Please send us your order number so that we can check the details and provide further assistance.

For any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,