Verified Reviewer

1.2

I ordered a walkie talkie for my son fir his birthday last month and still have not received it order number is 321297****

DHgate Pros: Item.

DHgate Cons: Failure to submit an exspected date and time.

Comments

Hi Janet, Your order was shipped with tracking number LY310979660CN. You can keep tracking your order here: https://t.17track.net/en#nums=LY310979660CN Your item has been sent out but due to the heavy traffic with the logistics, the tracking updates are delayed.

Since your order is still within the guaranteed delivery date, we encourage you to keep in touch with the seller to get real-time updates. Here's how you can contact the seller: 1) Click "My DHgate " on the upper right corner of the page. 2) Click "My Orders” at the left side of the page.

3) Find the order number. 4) Click the link “Message Seller” at the top of the order details If you are using a mobile phone, please go to your orders and click on the envelope icon to send a message.

#1906810
@Nadya

I still have not received my package and it's been 3 months now. I would like a full refund please

DHgate Reviews