4.7
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I just received a hockey jersey from a seller on Dhgate.com.I was very surprised by the overall quality.

The customer service is amazing and I liked how they kept me updated on when the package was through customs and also at my local post office. I will be back for more. My experience was wonderful. I have shopped around on other websites and my experience was so many times better on Dhgate's website.

I also liked that the sellers communicated quickly if I had a question about the product.

I will be sure to tell others about my experience shopping here.I seem to be going on the website more and more each day to find new deals.

Review about: Jersey.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Web site, Kind service, Quality of goods.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi venkman83,

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with your shopping experience on our website. We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

For questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,

Sil

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Dhgate2014

Hi venkman83!

Thank you for your positive review! We are happy that you had a great shopping experience with us. We are looking forward to your continued patronage.

Regards,