Featured Not resolved
2.3
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I got a totally bad shipment.The seller only agree to 20% refund.

I escalated to Dhgate and they also gave me option of 20% or i return the product by Cheapest mail which will take 2 months to close. these is still no guarantee of refund it product seized by custom during shipment. I had done lots of business with dhgate and first time i escalated to dhgate was a nightmare. So my money is stuck for 2 months now.

and all the work i do to provide video evidence. test and return the product. lot of nightmare from dhgate.

Another case where the product was damaged physically during shipment and they gave me same runaround.Do your business with DHgate at your own risk, they are for seller and no sympathy for buyer.

Review about: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Lots of choices.

I didn't like: Return policy.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

I totally agree, DHGate is a site full of thieves.They will always side with the sellers, because they take a percentage of the sale.

The higher the price paid by poor unsuspecting buyers, like ourselves. The more money DHGate make.

Do not buy from this site unless you want to throw your money away.Seller hk 2008 watch is a conartist.

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We understand the importance in getting a resolution on these issues. Please provide the order numbers so that we can check the order details and see how we can assist you in resolving this issue.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://dg.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do#pu1403-helptop-contactUs or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,