Memphis, Tennessee
1.7

This is ridiculous! I made an order on

November 24, and it is December 21st!

Almost a whole month! Not only that, I REPEATEDLY try to get in CONTACT with the seller and guess what??!!! NO REPLY. I have given my feedback to the website as one star, and I suggest you all do the same if your money has been stolen from them and for those who are thinking of purchasing merchandise on this site .

. .

DONT! I will change my feedback and review, if Customer Service is willing to help me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Website.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

#1081933

Hi kristen.howard05!

We fully understand the concern you are raising to us. We will be here to offer you the assistance you need to sort this out.

Please do provide us your order number (PO#) for your transaction so that we can have it check here on our end and be able to offer you the most efficient resolution.

Thank you so much and have a nice day!

Cess,

Dhgate Customer Service

kristen.howard05
#1081998
@Dhgate2014

Here is my (PO#) 1582832599

@kristen.howard05

Hi Kristen!

Thank you for providing your order number. We checked your order here and it was shipped with tracking number LS297076141CN.

We tracked your order here and it is already in the US.

Your item has been processed through the sort facility in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 12:27 am on December 23, 2015. The estimated time of arrival for your shipment is on Tuesday, December 29, 2015.

You can track your order here: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=LS297076141CN

At the same time, we would suggest that you contact USPS or your local post office so you can have more details for your shipment,

Riane

DHGate

@kristen.howard05

Dear kristen.howard05,

We did tracked your order and the result was: "Your item has been processed through our sort facility in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 12:27 am on December 23, 2015."

Expected Delivery Day: Tuesday, December 29, 2015

That is according to the shipping website which is USPS. Here is the link so you can check it

Rest assured, your payment made is safe in DHgate and it will not be released to the seller unless you will receive your order and is already satisfied with it. Cess, Dhgate Customer Service

Dhgate Reviews