1.5
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have never in my life experiences such disgusting, vile treatment. On 22nd June 2015 I ordered a coat from this website. I waited and waited and had no sign of it coming so I got back in touch with them, they said they would send another coat. And again. It is now 26th September and still I have no coat. But yesterday I did receive something in the post. I peice of cardboard in a little bag. The treatment you get from these is disgusting. After all the good reviews, I thought I would give it a go. Now I have had this experience, it seems a lot of people have. I have never heard of anything like it. The messages from them is always 'please calm down, we will wait together for your item. I hope it comes sooner'

And that's it!

No help. They won't give me an email address to complain to. I don't know who to speak to about opening a case against them. I have asked for a refund numerous times and I'm just being ignored now. It's just vile.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of dhgate website. Dhgate needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dhgate website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dhgate.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Rochester, Michigan, United States #1052204

write to better business bureau and hopefully they can take the site down

Eastleigh, Hampshire, United Kingdom #1040643

As a new customer to DHGATES, i have not had any problems so far but the next few days will confirm this or not.