Fawkner, Victoria County

Am still waiting for the 2 items since 2 weeks now i ordered 2 mini ipad waterproof case through this website to be sent in autralia melbourne address is 21giofches crescent tarneit 3029 vic

The order number is po # 1583051431 my credit card was charged my name is Eugene Bakinen and email is bakineneugene@gmail.com let me know what going on i hope is not a rip off

Thanks

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Website.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi!

I fully understand that you have been waiting for your order since this was already declared as shipped by the seller. I have gone ahead and tracked this shipment and I see that this is perfectly on it's way to your country.

I know that there are still no updates until now for the exact location of the package that is why we do encourage you to send a message to the seller so that they can directly update you since they are the direct shipper for the item and they can call the shipping company they used.

To contact the seller please go to your Active orders page and click the "Shipped" orders located at the LEFT SIDE of the page so you will see your order number there (please do not click the order number). After that, on the RIGHT SIDE of the order number you will see the option "Message Seller" and you will just need to click that.

Cess,

Dhgate Customer Service

2 weeks? I've been waiting almost 11 months for my stuff that I PAID FOR.

Good luck. I've contacted them about 4 times, they assured me my stuff would get sent. They recently asked me for my order number which I actually still had.

Still nothing. No contact from them saying my stuff would be sent (Like they told me 2 or 3 times before!!)

Dhgate Reviews