website too complicated.Search useless.

Lies common. Promises broken. Messages n requests ignored. Goods not as described and as photos.

Not to be trusted.Avoid.

Review about: Dhgate Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied. Please provide the order number pertaining to the issue you're having so that we can check the order details and see what we can do to resolve the problem.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,

Sil

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Dhgate - I bought 2 cosmetic bag Dhgate "i am very satisfied.you can find everything you want with lowest price and fastest ship in DHGATE.i love it.sometimes i found wonderful items in Unbelievable price but i don't buy..." Read more Dhgate - Product with a serious manufacturing defect. Waiting for seller's answer about it. Dhgate "Good morning. I have had to open a dispute because the product has a serious manufacturing defect. The camera does not fit in the space that corresponds so cuz of..." Read more Dhgate - Wedding dress Dhgate "This my first time buying my wedding dress online, I saw a very beautiful dress on Dhgate website. I order and paid for the dress. Within a month my partner..." Read more Dhgate - Seller sports1949 not helpfull and fooling me! Dhgate "Dear sir/madam, I ordered a soccer/football tenue with the name of my child on the back. When i received the package, the name was not correct! I've contacted the seller,..." Read more Whirlpool - Stainless French door refrigerator with drawer freezer Whirlpool "We have continuous ice accumulation that melts under the freezer drawer leaking water intermittently onto our tile floor, creating a slip and fall hazard. We have to fully defrost the..." Read more Chevrolet - GMC Word Means NOTHING!!! Chevrolet "On August 28. 2017, my Brand New Chevrolet Malibu turned a year old. There was a problem with my trunk getting water inside, due to Hurricane Harvey Rain, which caused..." Read more Converse has no quality Converse "Quality of Converses shoes is getting worse and not any better. I see people from all over the world complaining about converse shoes falling apart in couple of months. Yjis..." Read more Rodan and Fields - Do not use the lash boost! It can cause severe problems Rodan and Fields "I bought lash boost (never any other Rand F products) and within 3 weeks my eyelids became bright red and itchy..." Read more