1.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I tried to open dispute but wouldn't let me upload photo and wouldn't let me go on without photo.

Now I am sitting with a useless external hard drive and a loss of $39

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of dhgate website from Dhgate. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dhgate to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhgate for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We understand the importance in getting a resolution on this issue.Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see what we can do to resolve the issue.

We suggest that you use computer as your device and google chrome as your browser since these are compatible with our website, other browsers and devices do not support all the features on our site which cause issues.

Please also check the sizes of the photos you want to upload, our system accepts files with sizes under 5MB.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,