I ordered a machine from dhgate and I have had nothing but problems trying to get a refund or an exchange from this company. They claim that they will stand behind the product as eBay stands behind theirs I will never order from this company again I am warning all clients or customers to not order from this company because of the fact that they are flawed and they take your money and they forget that you are a customer.

This person wrote the review about Dhgate. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dhgate to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhgate water dermabrasion machine for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your experience.Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see what we can do to resolve the issue.

We are committed to give a refund and we have to follow our refund process.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,