5.0
Additional Fees

I used DHgate's services twice, both times I ordered a watch, and I am happy with these purchases.For less than 20 bucks you get a watch with signature looks that just works.

And if it breaks, not much of a loss. Here are my reviews of the items I bought: http://www.dhgate.com/product/2016-hot-sale-fashion-lady-watches-man-brown/376585307.html Definitely a men's size - great product but mind the fact that it can be too big for a woman. http://www.dhgate.com/product/the-role-of-the-luxury-brand-automatic-table/394373833.html The package came (hurray!) to Poland in 3.5 weeks, ten days before the projected delivery time. The watch itself is as fake as it gets: - unnecessary engraving on the back, - no screw-on crown (thus no water protection whatsoever), - no serial number stamp, - the cheapest possible movement no quick date setting, - brass case (not stainless steel) with very thin chrome plating that gets easily scratched (came scratched already).

The black coloring on mine is most likely just a lacqueur, so I expect it to wear off quickly. But what can you expect for the price?

I will wear it with pride on a black nato strap.That said, I recommend this website.

Review about: Watch.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I liked: Great selection and prices.

I didn't like: Shipping time.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with your shopping experience on our website.

Let us know if you have any concerns about your orders so that we can immediately assist you in resolving any issue.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,