Shallotte, North Carolina

I am having problems that I have seen 98% of complaints about. Getting fake tracking number for days.

It is ridiculous and I was hoping to use this company much more. After what I read I'm dreading the process with customer service and getting a refund! As a business owner,horrible customer service and letting sellers running scams is bad business. Biggest part is if you file complaint you give rights up to disclose the sellers discretion.

.so another trap and it is allowed.

Crazy that someone "runs" a business like this. Thanks DHGATE the cancer company I run and people we donate to (why I bought particular products) are in space and probably biggest hassle to get back!?!

Comments

99 days for me and counting. 99 days since I placed and paid for an order.

False tracking number. 99 days to get to the part where they promise a refund. Except they haven't. Of course.

They've had my money for 99 days. It used to make me feel a bit better having a daily rant on their Facebook page (at least I could try and warn people), but I see they have blocked me now. Of course. It is a disgusting scam.

Especially for honest people who try to live with integrity and honesty. And yes, you lose your right to place feedback when you file a complaint. What the *** is that?

It's absolutely dishonest, that's what it is.

Dhgate

Hi. We’re sorry to hear about your experience and we're here to help.

Send us a private message with your order and contact details for us to further assist you with your concern.

Rest assured we will be on top of this to help you. You may chat live with a customer service rep here: http://bit.ly/1qMgysp for instant assistance.

Dhgate

Hi! We’re sorry to hear about your experience and we're here to help.

Send us a private message with your order and contact details so we can further assist you with your concern.