1.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user Sep 28

Still WAITING!!!they have NO intention to do anything for me or others who were " RIPPED OFF ", they have our money, in return we got CHEAP Crap from China or in my case 3 plastics Louis Vuittons and 1 MCM bag I never actually received, out a little over $300.00, dhGATE claimed they gave me a Site Credit, NOT!!!

Try and find the "Credit" on their site, or write and ask how to retrieve the credit, they NEVER RESPOND! It was NEVER There To Be Found! No Phone Number to Call!

Now on PISSED CUSTOMER they say " Hey, send us your order number and we will fix this for you" been waiting now almost 1 month, NO ONE has responded, NO ONE EVER WILL!They want others to read this and feel that they care and are taking care of complaints, please don't believe it, BUYER BEWARE!

Original review posted by user Sep 13

I purchased 5 handbags from DHgate, (1) was very nice, One bag, the one I really wanted, it was a copy of MCM Craig and Karl handbag I NEVER Received.The other 3 Louis Vuitton bags I did receive but were made from plastics (the ad said all three were made from cowhide).

I tried to contact DHgate but to no avail, they never returned any of my over 10 email requests to return 3 of the bags for a refund and my questions about the bag I never received. Well contacted my credit card, they opened a dispute, took over 6 months to get a partial credit from Capitol One, they treated me like I was the seller, I had to call over and over again. Kept telling me DHgate (said they would refund me directly) well they NEVER did! DHgate supposedly gave me a "credit" for the bag I never received, well damned if I could find it, Were is it?

I am out $140.00 for an MCM bag I never received, Capital One won't credit me , they say DHgate gave am a full credit for that bag, YEAH RIGHT!

And I'm stuck with 3 *** bags, NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS, You are Stuck with what they chose to send you!I wish I had never purchased from them, HUGE RIP OFF!!!

Review about: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: I initially liked what i saw on the web site.

I didn't like: Quality of products no customer service.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi Donnatt,

We understand the importance in getting a resolution on this issue. Please send us the order number so that we can check the order details for us to see how we can assist you in getting a resolution.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in chatting with us by clicking on ‘Online Chat’ from our Customer Service page: www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do

Sincerely,

Sil

DHgate Customer Service

to Dhgate2014 #1371126

Hello, The transaction date was 8/8/2015.The total amount was $300.01.

I did save all the emails, I also saved each transaction but now when I open the mail all i get is a full page of scribble, nonsense, nothing but a full page of word jumble! I NEVER received my MCM Craig and Karl "eyes" satchel which I paid $140.00. I was told I had a credit with dhGate. I contacted thru email many times about using my credit and Never heard from dhGate so they quite Frankly stole my money.

The Fendi bag I purchased was very nice. I also purchased 3 Louis Vuittons, all three were made from plastics, Ad stated they were made from cowhide, that was a lie.

So, I got one very good handbag, 3 which were Not what was stated in the ads and 1 I never received.Let me know if you can do anything for me, I must say in advance I have my doubts!