5.0

DH Gate is a Chinese bunch of crooks, for a 1,5 year I have been fighting for my money back, order # 74215211 from May 3, 2015.After a year and a half I still do not have neither shoes or my money back.

You disguising people have sent me three identical responses so far, copying a word after word, all three from your different representatives and all three with lies, just a lie after a lie after another lie.

you do not have any reputation you Chinese bunch of crooks and you never will.I am telling you this, a day when you file for bankruptcy is going to be the happiest day of my life.

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please provide the correct order number so that we can check the order details and assist you further. The number you gave wasn't an order number, the PO number should start either with 158******* or 168*******.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,