Resolved
3.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Well the only problem I have with Dhgate is around the time of the New Years.It can be very difficult to receive my product on time since the Chinese new Years is in the way.

Other than that most of my purchases have been pretty good. I love the fast customer service that the site provides. A drawback that Ive been having tho is the sizing charts from Us and Asain sizes in T shirts. Most of the time you are taking a chance when you purchase a shirt 2 times your size.

But then again life is all about taking chances.Overall its a great site and would recommend it to others.

Review about: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Products.

I didn't like: Shipping, Rudely treated.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi shadowkillerpoping,

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with your shopping experience on our website. We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

For questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,

Sil

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Dhgate2014

Hi there!

Thank you for your feedback.We apologize for the delays.

We appreciate your patience and understanding on the delays.We will also be taking note of your feedback.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,