D H Ln, Turkey, NC 28393, USA

For two years I have been fighting to get my money back, ordered a pair of shoes.What I had received was a pair of smelly shoes two sizes too big (believe me they were really smelly) so I have decided and sent them back asking for a correct size.

Never received any pair of money back although I have been fighting for a refund for two years. I will never ever order anything from those thieves.

That is the way they make their profit.This is a bunch of Chinese crooks, they truly deserve to be out of business, it it time for them to go and never come back.

Review about: Shoes.

I didn't like: Bunch of totally dishonest people.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

Please send us the order number so that we can check the order details and see how we can assist you in resolving this issue.To set proper expectations, if the order has been made 2 years ago, the order status should have been closed by now.

We will then be needing the merchant's confirmation in order for us to process the refund.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://dg.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do#pu1403-helptop-contactUs or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,

Sil

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

to Dhgate2014 Ormond Beach, Florida, United States #1336603

I ordered that pair of shoes on May 3, 2015, arrived at the end of May 2015.Because the size you had sent me was incorrect (too big) I have returned it to sender a very next day.

The US Postal Service has used the same tracking number LN 898498068CN.

As a proof the seller had received them on July 1, 2015 I have the email from China Postal Service.The name of your dishonest and arrogant seller is yiwuglobal.