DHgate is the best option for online purchase because of the great variety and low cost of goods, including delivery.You can find many good and cheap items on eBay or Amazon too, but the shipping to Europe is quite expensive.

Related: Dhgate - Great diversity of product

Also, the items are better described with more photos on DHgate. For these reasons, I buy just from DHgate some specific articles that can’t be found at local stores and online web shops anywhere in Europe or those which are present on European market but are much more expensive. Also, excepting a longer waiting on the occasion of my first payment on DHpay account, I have never had any other issues.

I bought from this site several very special knives and they have been all quality products.Shipping time took 2-4 weeks, which is very acceptable.

Review about: Knives.

I liked: Great selection of articles and low prices with free shipping.

4.6
Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dhgate Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fair pricing / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

Thank you for your purchase.We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com.

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve you better.For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,