5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have been buying at DHGate for a year or so and have the best deals and the best customer service.The products are of the best quality and in problem solving are the fastest and most efficient.

No doubt I will continue to go to DHGate to buy everything you need since its catalog is so wide that you can get almost anything. I usually buy sports shirts and always have the best quality. I once had a problem with a package that took a little longer than the account to arrive and DHGate solved the problem very quickly since I was awarded a coupon discount for the value of the product I had bought, and this is not usually the shops Of this type who normally wash their hands with problems. In addition your technical service advises you on everything you need, either to buy or to deal with a dispute with a seller.

Case apart are the sellers, the best there is. They have everything you need and are always available to anyone who wants to ask for anything.

In addition sometimes in their packages send gifts.With me DHGate have a loyal customer and will buy here for years

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Product quality.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014
#1281905

Hi iteco19!

We are happy to know that you are satisfied with your shopping experience on the website. We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1

Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards,

Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Dhgate2014

Hi iteco19!

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your trust in DHgate.com, and we will do our best to give you the utmost service you deserve. We appreciate your continued patronage.

For questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,