Turnaround Time

Order id 346748427

Received bag with GUCCI brand logos and very awful quality: bad threads and stitchings problems, smells toxic and glue, materials and print are not perfect quality as promised by the seller.

Item received differs from the product description: seller never mentioned GUCCI brand in the product description or on the product photos. And I also never asked seller to send me bag of GUCCI brand.

Item received infringes or violates an authorized GUCCI brand holder’s intellectual property rights - https://www.gucci.com/us/en/pr/men/mens-bags/mens-messengers-bags/gucci-tian-gg-supreme-messenger-p-406408K0L6N8685. If there was a contest of the most horrible fakes, this bag would certainly take first place: other package, other tian print style, leatherette instead of leather, much smaller(!) than real bag, without logo on the straps, inside zipper other style. Since GUCCI bag looks different, cost much higher and GUCCI also confirmed that bag is fake, seller infringe on intellectual property rights (IPR) by using GUCCI brand logos a lot on his own product without any permission.

Seller valued this bag at $ 11 on the parcel. I also checked other marketplaces and was extremely shocked that the same fake bags are sold for $ 25. So the seller is simply deceived by promises of high quality for a high price.

I was so shocked and stunned by this frank deception that I opened the dispute. DHgate decided to return the goods for refund, although I never asked for it, because the return shipping is incredibly expensive even with ordinary post and there may be problems with customs due to counterfeit or even parcel loss. I asked to change the decision, and I was offered only less than a half the amount, so I had no choice but to accept the offer, because otherwise I would have remained without money and without a bag at all.

DHgate supports fakes and awful quality, this is fraud and scam, they don't respect own rules, refund guarantee, chinese laws and IPR. I will never ever again buy anything from this site and will not recommend anyone to ever buy on this site.

Review about: Gucci Handbag.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Fast cs response.

I didn't like: Unusual seller.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi ManyFox,We checked your order and you have opened a dispute and requested for DHgate Mediation. There was a decision for your case to return the item for a full refund.

However, you do not agree with this so the $50USD partial refund was processed.Your refund was already completed on 2018-05-01 17:40. Usually, your refund will be completed by your bank within 10-15 working days.

Please contact your card issuing bank to check in their reversal system whether there is a refund record from China in USD. If not, please request your card issuing bank to contact (VISA/AMEX/MASTERCARD) to check the record.If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.comRegards,RianeCustomer Service CenterDHgate.com