My parcel was still in enroute status since 12 July 2017.When i called our country's main post office they told me the item was delivered to someone else because the tracking number was owned by 3 people.

WTF!!!! Dhgate site is a thief! Never ever purchase or waste your time to that site if you don't wanna be a victim of fraud and thief Chinese sellers. Tracking number RT375061219HK.

That tracking number owns by 3 buyers. Neglegence sellers! Idiocity as it's finest!!!! Never purchase or waste your money to that site!

Dhgate are Thieves!!!! No principles! No decency!

Liars!!!!Stealer!

Review about: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi rezah8palma_68!

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com

Regards,

Riane

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

to Dhgate2014 #1358340

Until now i still havent received any reply from the seller.Dhgate where is my stuffs?

What took it so long to deliver?

Please find the details below of my confirmed purchased order

DearRezah8palmaRhez_1493982116829 ,

This is an automatic email sent by the DHgate Customer Service system.Please do not reply to this email, as any messages sent to this address will not receive a response.

Your Order 258762590 has been shipped and you should be able to track the status of your package within 3 to 5 business days, using the tracking information below.

PO #: 258762590

DateTracking numberShipping methodRemark 2017-06-28 23:49:04.0RT375061219HKHONGKONGPOST