Turnaround Time

After trying 3 times, through 3 different sellers on Dhgate, all of my items I tried to order were never shipped.Once I began my inquiries, the sellers danced around saying it would be there soon and never sent a thing.

Then, these sellers, 3 different ones mind you, tried to say they would partially refund my money, with no items shipped!!! I finally got DHgate to get involved with their resolution department and they refunded my order, saying it was into my DHgate pay account as a refund. When I attempt to finally transfer MY MONEY back to my bank account, DHgate says, sorry, your refund was not enough due to bank transfer fees to transfer the money back into your acct. Why don't you try and buy something else instead.

I told them, all their sellers were fraudulent, and I would never do business with this site again. Please give my money back to me. They refuse to transfer my funds, saying I should just buy something else!!

This should not be allowed to continue!!This site is fraudulent, horrible and I wouldn't wish this experience on anyone else in the world.

Review about: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Every aspect of their business model.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Buffalo, New York, United States #1268301

please please please be honorable and send what I ordered.I just placed an order, and now I read all these negative reviews.

I really don't want to go through that with another vendor.Are you reputable???

Dhgate2014

Hi!

Please provide us your order number. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1

Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards,

Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Santa Ana, California, United States #1265507

Wow I am so sorry to hear about your experience...I started doing my research on this website to see if it would be a good fit to sell some product, but after reading your review...

I will pass...

Too Bad!I really wanted to make some money with this site....

Dhgate2014

Hi there!

Please send us your order number. That way, we can check on it and give you the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,