3.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

In mid 2016 placed an order for over $350 from a so called 'reputable seller' (all reputable seller advice from dhgate was followed) and I was sent a box of utter trash.Broken, dirty, smudged and badly made fake products.

The worst possible outcome. I got onto dhgate customer service who refused to understand me. Each time telling me it would be sorted and wait for a private message, a private message that never came. No less than 20 times, or more I tried to deal with online customer service to get my money back (nothing else is available I tried trust me) and each time I had to explain everything from scratch and it took hours as English isn't the first language.

Numerous emails, numerous requests for screenshots and proof all supplied and I was lied to every single time by the staff, and in the end they released my money to the seller thief because I wouldn't take 500 individual pictures of every product, I supplied ample evidence in pictures. And pleaded with the seller who ignored me. To this day I hold DHGATE responsible for releasing my money to the seller thief. DHGATE themselves aided and abetted the crime of stealing my money.

I am utterly disgusted at the way I was treated by customer service and lost a little more faith in humanity because of it.It is now coming up to 9 months and still I am left feeling robbed by the flaws in their customer service system.

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

I liked: Coupons, Web site.

I didn't like: Did not receive product ordered, I was lied to, Product quality and refund service.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi DoubleThink,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please send us the order number so that we can check the details and see how we can resolve the issue.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,