4.6
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

After having ordered some 100 soccer jerseys, about 90% I am extremely happy with.Each shirt is like a beautiful work of art.

But just like with AliExpress, there are some orders that went totally off the rails. For example: I ordered a shirt and what I received was a 4" x 6", totally flat package. The detailed description of the contents was: shirt*1. Inside the plastic wrapping was a small, brown bubble wrap envelope, which was empty.

See photos. I raised a dispute with DHgate and got my money back. With another order for a Man. U.

T-shirt I received a pair of white, Arsenal soccer shorts.

Still working on that one.Then the printing of the customized names and number is often done wrong: letters missing, the whole number on the back missing, the embroidering as per the photograph missing and all the letters of 2 words joined together.

Review about: Jersey.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Quality of the printing on the shirts.

I didn't like: Bad quality of the printing on some of the shirts.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi 8-E_Rnie!

Thank you for your continued patronage! We are looking forward in doing more business.

Regards,