4.8
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

My first purchase was a pair of replica Cazal 951 sunglasses.The seller sent the wrong model and didn't respond my inquiries.

Dhgate intervened very quickly and refunded all of my money with no hassle. I ordered the same glasses from a seller with a higher rating, more time on dhgate and more overall sales. This time I got exactly what I wanted. The package arrived in 2 weeks (same for the first pair).

Great quality, included case and cleaning cloth. You have to do your research on both the item and the seller. Look for sellers with lots of sales, long time Dhgate membership, high customer ratings. Same goes for products.

There will be higher and lower quality versions of the same product.

You have to look for best-selling versions, high customer ratings, lots of reviews with photos of the items received.So far I'm happy with Dhgate and I have 2 pairs of shoes on the way now.

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi YoelK,

Thank you for your purchase.We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com.

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve you better.For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,