5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I purchased a pair of shoes and I'm very pleased with my purchase. I plan on purchasing more products and i recommend this site to everyone

This person wrote the review because of good quality of sneakers from Dhgate. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dhgate to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Ebay. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhgate for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with the item that you received. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns about your purchases so that we can immediately assist you in resolving any issue.

We're looking forward in doing business with you!

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,