4.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I bought a watch on DHgate's website and it just arrived, really very beautiful !!This was not my first purchase on the site but I must say it was one of the best, arrived on time scheduled and without defects, excellent quality, the seller was very efficient.

The order arrived in perfect condition, well protected, and took about 1 month and a half, but the material is very good. Dhgate's website has a lot of variety for different products, I will buy this clock in the other colors with the same seller,I totally recomend it for my friends .

This was definitely a great purchase.Very fest, good quality, good seller.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

Thank you for your purchase.We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com.

We are pleasantly inviting you to join our MONTHLY GIVEAWAY!! DHgate website has the top manufacturing sellers. Follow our Facebook page for more updates/details to win items.

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve you better.For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,