3.7
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

In general I must say the most experiences have been positive, with no complaints to be made.However, caution must be taken when dealing with some sellers.

I have found that what is advertised for sale and what is shipped is very different, with no communication and ignored messages after the transaction. One seller in particular did this to me a couple of times with goods that I particularly needed. I have had contracts cancelled when the seller has realised that they have advertised the price incorrectly and would lose money. Where I come from, if you enter into a contract for sale and money has changed hands, the deal is done.

On the positive side there are some sellers that communicate all the way through the sale and I am happy to trade with time and time again.They should remain trading through DHGate, whereas other's should be looked at more closely and warned to act in a more professional manner.

Review about: Dhgate Marketplace.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Dhl as preferred delivery method, Fast on time shipping, Good communication from seller, Honest seller.

I didn't like: Tnt as delivery method, Sellers that lie, Faulty products, Misleading advertisements.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi Pamellag!

Thank you for sharing your shopping experience!We hope that this can help our future potential buyers!

We appreciate your trust and we will provide our utmost service for our customers like you!

We have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to better improve and recommend top products of our sellers.We would highly appreciate it if you LIKE our page and for further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Riane