I was sent some shoes that was defected and dhgate said they were going to send me a full-refund and two months later I haven't received a dime. This company is a scam

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of shoes. Dhgate needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shoes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dhgate. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Ebay.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We understand you are concerned about your refund since you did not receive it yet.We will check it for you.

Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see what we can do to resolve the issue.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,