3.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

This was my first purchase on this website and I was very satisfied.Carry out the purchase of a Spanish football jersey from the Sevillian, and the quality of the shirt is very good, just like the official one.

The price has been quite good. The communication with the seller has also been quite good, answering fairly quickly by whatsapp to all the doubts that arose to me.

The delivery time has been a little longer than I expected because there are many orders at Christmas.Overall I am very happy, and I recommend always compare prices, qualities, look at the prestige of the sellers and the opinions of other consumers.

Review about: Shirt.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi cr10,

Thank you for your feedback!We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with your shopping experience on our website.

Let us know if you have any concerns about your orders so that we can immediately assist you in resolving any issue.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,