Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Thank goodness for fraud protection!!!A day or so after I placed an order, my credit card number was compromised.

Someone attempted to use my credit card number to make purchases in foreign countries, but Fraud Protection immediately flagged them and declined them. DHGATE IS NOT A REPUTABLE SITE!

I never received my order, so I'll be filing a claim with Fraud Protection.Buyer Beware!

JessBeReviewin wrote the review because of order processing issue at Dhgate. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dhgate to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhgate and dhgate shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi JessBeReviewin,

We are sorry to hear about your experience.Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details so that we can assist you further.

We appreciate your trust in DHgate.com, and we will do our best to give you the utmost service you deserve.If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,