Dubai, Dubai

I have order 2 things from dhgate on 25th july and still i have not received my order

Related: Dhgate - Horrible Service

Have a look on my order number

Review about: Men Watch.

Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dhgate Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi Sheilly,

We understand you are concerned with these orders since you did not receive the items yet.We will help you on that.

We tracked your orders and according to the tracking site the parcels were returned by your post office to the sender since the mail were not claimed. You have an option to file a dispute so that we can help you get a resolution.

Here's how you can open a dispute for your order:

1) Click "My DHgate " on the upper right corner of the page.

2) Click “My Orders" on the left side of the page.

3) Click the link "Return&Refund" at the right side of the order.

Once the dispute is filed your seller is given 5 days to resolve the issue. In the event that your dispute reaches the 5th day since it was filed, you have an option to escalate the case to our Resolution Center for mediation. We appreciate your trust in DHgate.com, and we will do our best to give you the utmost service you deserve.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .Regards, Sil Customer Service Center DHgate.com