I have tried to contact the company to dispute a scam but their online help or complaint page isn't available.I bought a portable zeltiq cryolipolysis for $679.21 with free shipping.

I got an email to give money for shipping and promised gifts.

In the end I'm now at $2,222.21 and they refuse to refund my money or send me my things charging me additional fees from EMS.I have tried to let them know that meirong578 contact info alias "Joy" or "Xiu Ting Li" at address: NO 556 ren min road, zhengzhou China 450000 is scamming me.

Review about: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

The same thing just happened to me.

Now I am trying to contact who ever can help, can anyone send me the phone number of the founder Diane, or Noah.

I am also contacting the U.S. HD GATE media tean.

The scammer is :

First name: Xiu ting last name: Li address: NO 556 ren min road, zhengzhou China post code:450000 Joy The phone number is +86 13949305670

Hi Cboswell.boswell!

We are sorry for the experience you had with your order.Since you have not received your order, you have the option to open a dispute for the order.

That way, you can formally request for a refund or reshipment of the item.

You can click on the link below for you to be directed to the dispute page for your order.Please make sure you are logged in to your account first before you click the link for you to be able to access the dispute page.

For any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: or send an email to .

Regards, Samantha Customer Servic​e Center​