3.2
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered 2 knives from a dhgate seller.I was given false tracking numbers and couldn't get a response from the seller.

Then the store completely disappeared. I contacted dhgate support and was told that I still had to go through the dispute process before getting any refund. Really, dhgate?

The store, which by the way, you labeled as a top merchant, disappears, I have to go through the dispute process?Just give me my *** money back, don't make me wait an additional 5 days to not get a response from a deadbeat vendor.

Review about: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi Bubbicus!

Please send us your order number. That way, we can check on it and give you the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,