I ordered my kids some shoes off of Dhgate.com .I never recieved my kids shoes .

when i placed my order my address was correct but i believe they Switched it to a different address . The Tracking number they had emailed to me was incorrect .

So now im trying to get a full refund of my funds back & its super hard and confusing .Please do not order anything from them .

Review about: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi Shambra,

We understand you are concerned about this order since the item was not delivered yet.We will find out how we can resolve this for you.

Please send us your order number so that we can check the order details and see what we can do to resolve the issue.

Please note that we cannot change the shipping address you've entered when placing the order, only the buyer can edit or change the address as we do not have access to your personal account.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,

Sil Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Shambra
Herrin, Illinois, United States #1283921

Do anyone know how can I get my money back ?Dhgate is a Scam , I will never order anything else from them !

So is anyone sees this I'm telling u to Not order from them , They will only take your money & not refund u back .& their customer service if fake