Never recieved package and *** refund button is impossible to find people just stole my money I recieved no order

Review about: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

DH gate is really bad when you want to make a dispute the Web page doesn't work .I clicked many times browse to send a picture of the bad item and also clicked continues to the next page doesn't work either.

I tried in my computer also on my cell phone several times. So I last my money. I bought gelly candles and when I got it 8 pcs were broken and the sizes are like a cork wine who will want that. Not good for children's toys either they don't play with fire.

Should not sell that size, never see that ridiculous candle size .Never will buy there again.

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please send us the order number so that we can check the order details and see what we can do to resolve the issue.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,