I am highly unsatisfied. This wesite took my money and did not give me my merchandise.when trying to contact cust. I was given the run around

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dhgate. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dhgate.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Dhgate to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see what we can do to resolve the issue.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,

Sil

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Dhgate2014

"""Hi!

Please provide us with your login email so we can check this on our end. Or if you have the correct order number, please have that provided also. We are not able to check anything and provide the resolution on your complaint if we do not have the correct information.

Also, you can email safetycenter@dhgate.com for your reset link to be sent manually.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1

Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards, Riane Customer Service"" "