2.8
Turnaround Time

I have been waiting since mid November for an adapter. The seller will not reply anymore since I was told it was mailed to me 11-15.

There is no tracking information to check it.

It's well past delivery date and I cant open a dispute bc its sitting in the shipped status. I've emailed them multiple times with no response.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 27, 2016.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi there!

Please send us your order number. That way, we can check on it and give you the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,

Samantha

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

to Dhgate2014 Houston, Texas, United States #1264776

Why do you wait until a consumer posts a bad review on your company before you act concerned? Why don't you give the customer service, refund or product you promise to send?

So many, including myself never get a response through your website. We don't receive the product we pay you for, then you never respond when we ask for a refund. I believe, you throw a few pennies to people willing to post good fictitious reviews on you. So many people believe you are a fraudulent scam company.

Perhaps, if you actually had decent customer service and respond to customers, make sure the purchased product was actually sent, give a refund to the many numerous customers that never receive their purchase, you would get real reviews that are good a factual.

You're a terrible company. The best advertising is word of mouth.....it is also the best way to steer people away from a fraudulent company.